Join us once a month October through April
at 6:30 – 7:15 p.m. in the Fireside Room
Bedtime Story Night Themes 2016-17
- Geared for families with children ages 2-6
- Families can come in PJ’s
- Bring along blankets or bedtime stuffed animals
- Stories that help children know God’s love
- Movement and songs between the stories
- Oct. 14 The Farm Bring a stuffed farm animal!
- Nov. 18 Favorite Author: Mo Willems (Pigeon series)
- Dec.16 Christmas Bring a toy for a family in need!
- Jan. 13 Favorite Author – Anna Dewdney (Llama Llama series) – Bring a blankie!
- Feb. 10 Bears: Real and Pretend Bring a stuffed bear!
- Mar. 17 Trouble & Messes- Curious George and other characters
- Apr. 28 Favorite Author – Eric Litwin (Pete the Cat series) Bring a stuffed cat!
151 East County Rd. 42, Burnsville, MN 55306 • (952) 432-5527 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to download a printable PDF