GOOD SHEPHERD LUTHERAN PIONEERS
A wonderful program that teaches faith, social and life skills.
- Homesteaders (7th & 8th)
- Trailblazers (5th & 6th )
- Travelers (3rd & 4th )
- Sunbeams (1st & 2nd )
- Older Boys (5th – 8th)
- Younger Boys (3rd -4th)
- Younger Boys (1st – 2nd)
6:30 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. on the 1st & 3rd Monday
- Devotions (15 min) Each Pioneer meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. with a short devotion in the CHURCH PROPER. All children and leaders should sit with their group for devotions. Parents are encouraged to stay for devotion! Announcements will also be given.
- Caravan/Wagon Meeting (60 Min.) Take Attendance / Work on Projects/Crafts or Requirements / Clean Up Activity
- Social & Snack Time (10 Min.) Each group will determine who will bring treats and how the time will be used.
- Closing (5 Min.) Done individually in each classroom. Parents must come to the classroom to pick up their child. Children will not be dismissed until their parents have picked them up at the door – we want to avoid any mishaps in the parking lot or gym!
PLEASE NOTE THAT Pioneers WILL RECEIVE THEIR HARD COPY OF THE PIONEER NOTES IN THEIR CLASSROOM WHEN THEY ARE DISMISSED. EACH FAMILY WILL ALSO BE SENT AN ELECTRONIC COPY EMAILED TO YOU.