Good Shepherd has the following positions available:
Interested persons should include a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: [position title]
Kidz Club Aide
Travel Required: None
Location: Burnsville, MN
Level/ Salary Range: Reports to Kidz Cub Director. Hourly wage DOQ
Position Type: part time, seasonal
Will Train Applicant: Yes – job specific tasks
Contact: Human Resources
Date Posted: 6/23/23
Date Expires: until filled
- Must 18 years of age, or older prior to Sept. 1, 2023 and have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to maintain the standards set by Good Shepherd’s Background Check Policy.
- Familiarity with child care is preferred, but not required.
Good Shepherd is seeking to immediately fill a part-time, seasonal, Kidz Club Aide Closer position. This position will be filled by someone looking to make a positive, caring impact for children, grades Kindergarten through Grade 8, who participate in our pre- and post-school child care program. Hours could include Monday – Friday 7am-8am and Monday – Friday 3pm-6pm.
We are looking for a positive-minded, proactive, efficient and experienced individual to help students complete their studies and homework, and provide a fun and safety-minded environment for healthy interaction and play through crafts, organized activities and quiet time. Aides are also asked to accurately record child attendance, communicate important information with the Kidz Club Director and/or parents of children enrolled in the program, and maintain cleanliness of rooms and/or areas used for child care.
- Keep actions and communications faith-based and focused on advancement towards achieving the goals set by the Kidz Club Director and Board of Child Discipleship
- Offer support to the Kidz Club Director
- Assist in coverage of sessions and responsibilities during each session, as set by the Kidz Club Director
- Additional tasks, as needed